Below is the most recent AGM and Clubs and Partners meetings.
If you require information from previous meetings that are not listed below please e-mail Dave Bartlett: firstname.lastname@example.org
WHSPAA AGM, 1st August, 2017
How to Engage Inactive People - Presentation by John Ainsworth of Make Sport Fun
Announcement of AGM 2017 1s August, 7pm, International Suite, Herts Sports Village, AL10 9EU
WHSPAA Clubs and Partners meeting on the Hatfield Community Sports Fund held on 13 October 2016 at Herts Sports Village
Presentations on the Hatfield Community Sports Fund:
Matt Rayner, Community Partnership Manager, at Welwyn Hatfield Borough Council explained all about the fund and how to apply. To view click here
Richard Sutcliffe, Funding 4 Sport, explained the range of funding streams available, how to build a case for your project and how Funding 4 Sport can help you. To view click here
AGM held on 12th May 2016 at Gosling Sports Park
Followed by 'This Girl Can' Summit: Explanatory letter,
Previous WHSPAA Clubs and Partners meetings:
Full WHSPAA Meeting (Clubs and Partners) 7pm, 25th February, UoH.
Post Meeting documents: HSP presentation on Government and Sport England Strategy Implications for Local Sport Child UK presentation on Simply Amazing Welwyn Hatfield.
Chairman's Report Development Plan 2015-16 Feb16 Update
Herts Sports Partnership Update for WHSPAA Feb16 WH BC Report
WHSPAA, WH BC and Herts County Council Consultation on this Olympic Year
Living Leading Giving - project completion report Jan2016
Developing Local Sport - project completion report Jan2016
Full Alliance 25th February 2016
John O'Callaghan, Director of Herts Sports Partnership, explained the current status of the new sports strategies.
To view click here
Kim Collins, Project Manager, Child UK detailed the curent status of the project and how clubs and organisations can be involved.
To view click here
- Upcoming EventsHertfordshire Year of Physical Activity 2018: May - Walking Month01st January, 2018
- Upcoming EventsHerts Health Walks 2018; starting - 01st March, 2018
- Upcoming EventsActive Training World Running Events, starting: 04th March, 2018
- Upcoming EventsGet Active, Have Fun, Play Bowls, Various Open Days, Starting 22nd April, 2018
- Upcoming EventsIt's Never too Late to be Active!02nd May, 2018
- Upcoming EventsHerts Year of Physical Activity Volunteer Champion Workshops - Free sessions in WH23rd May, 2018
- Upcoming EventsWelwyn Garden Healthfest, 11am - 3pm, 16 June 201816th June, 2018
- Upcoming EventsThis Girl Can in Herts: Monday 18 - Sunday 24 June 2018.18th June, 2018
- Upcoming EventsThe Welwyn 10k and Fun Run24th June, 2018