Support, Advice and Funding
Especially in the current climate clubs need as much help as possible. We hope these pages give you some advice on where and how to get support whether that be accessing grants or how to market your club better.
WHSPAA membership is the best possible help we can give you to support your needs.This website is just one of the ways we are helping local clubs. Our club forum events which run 3 or 4 times a year are a perfect opportunity for clubs to discuss and share best practice as well as giving opportunities for club to hear from professionals on topics including funding, school-clubs links to volunteer support.
However if you require help and guidance and are a member of WHSPAA then we are lucky to be able to offer the help of the local council. The Welwyn Hatfield Borough Council over the years have offered incrediable support to WHSPAA and we are continue to work closely with them to develop sport. The council's Youth and Sport Partnership Manager can help with advice, support and can signpost you to the most relevant services. Matt Rayner can be contacted on:
Office: 01707 357174
Mobile: 07810 151804
Alternatively please contact WHSPAA:
Chairman: Nigel Farren, email 'Nigel Farren' <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Vice-chairman: Dave Bartlett, emial: Dave@Bartlett1.plus.com
Activate (Disability sport): Richard.Hill, email: Richard.Hill@ecb.co.uk
- Upcoming EventsHertfordshire Year of Physical Activity 2018: March, Young People month01st January, 2018
- Upcoming EventsHerts Health Walks 201801st March, 2018
- Upcoming EventsActive Training World Running Events, starting: 04th March, 2018
- Upcoming EventsHerts Phoenix Athletic Club is holding an Open Meeting at Gosling Sports Park on Good Friday30th March, 2018
- Upcoming EventsHatfield parkrun having worldwide impact! The Ellenbrook Fields, Hatfield, parkrun will celebrate its centenary – 100 events – Saturday 7th April07th April, 2018
- Upcoming EventsThe Welwyn 10k and Fun Run29th June, 2018