Support, Advice and Funding
Especially in the current climate clubs need as much help as possible. We hope these pages give you some advice on where and how to get support whether that be accessing grants or how to market your club better.
WHSPAA membership is the best possible help we can give you to support your needs.This website is just one of the ways we are helping local clubs. Our club forum events which run 3 or 4 times a year are a perfect opportunity for clubs to discuss and share best practice as well as giving opportunities for clubs to hear from professionals on topics including funding, school-clubs links to volunteer support.
Alternatively please contact WHSPAA:
Chairman: Nigel Farren, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Vice-chairman: Dave Bartlett, emial: Dave@Bartlett1.plus.com
Activate (Disability sport): Richard.Hill, email: Richard.Hill@ecb.co.uk
- Upcoming EventsHertfordshire Year of Physical Activity 2018: May - Walking Month01st January, 2018
- Upcoming EventsHerts Health Walks 2018; starting - 01st March, 2018
- Upcoming EventsActive Training World Running Events, starting: 04th March, 2018
- Upcoming EventsGet Active, Have Fun, Play Bowls, Various Open Days, Starting 22nd April, 2018
- Upcoming EventsIt's Never too Late to be Active!02nd May, 2018
- Upcoming EventsHerts Year of Physical Activity Volunteer Champion Workshops - Free sessions in WH23rd May, 2018
- Upcoming EventsWelwyn Garden Healthfest, 11am - 3pm, 16 June 201816th June, 2018
- Upcoming EventsThis Girl Can in Herts: Monday 18 - Sunday 24 June 2018.18th June, 2018
- Upcoming EventsThe Welwyn 10k and Fun Run24th June, 2018