From 1st January, 2018 will be designated the ‘Hertfordshire Year of Physical Activity’ and will see a number of organisations from both in and out of the sporting arena working together in support of making Hertfordshire the most active county.
Driven by the Hertfordshire County Council and Herts Sports Partnership, the campaign builds on previous ‘Years of’ which have already taken place for cycling, walking, mental health and volunteering. Approximately one in every five adults in Hertfordshire currently does less than thirty minutes of activity per week, and so it is hoped that the opportunities for participating in large scale events will help to improve this statistic. For more information click here .
May - Walking Month Newsletter
- Upcoming EventsHertfordshire Year of Physical Activity 2018: June, Bike and 'This Girl Can' Month01st January, 2018
- Upcoming EventsHerts Health Walks 2018; starting - 01st March, 2018
- Upcoming EventsActive Training World Running Events, starting: 04th March, 2018
- Upcoming EventsGet Active, Have Fun, Play Bowls, Various Open Days, Starting 22nd April, 2018
- Upcoming EventsIt's Never too Late to be Active!02nd May, 2018
- Upcoming EventsThis Girl Can in Herts: Monday 18 - Sunday 24 June 2018.18th June, 2018
- Upcoming EventsThe Welwyn 10k and Fun Run24th June, 2018