From 1st January, 2018 will be designated the ‘Hertfordshire Year of Physical Activity’ and will see a number of organisations from both in and out of the sporting arena working together in support of making Hertfordshire the most active county.
Driven by the Hertfordshire County Council and Herts Sports Partnership, the campaign builds on previous ‘Years of’ which have already taken place for cycling, walking, mental health and volunteering. Approximately one in every five adults in Hertfordshire currently does less than thirty minutes of activity per week, and so it is hoped that the opportunities for participating in large scale events will help to improve this statistic. For more info click here . For latest Newsletter click here,
- Upcoming EventsHertfordshire Year of Physical Activity 2018: March, Young People month01st January, 2018
- Upcoming EventsHerts Health Walks 201801st March, 2018
- Upcoming EventsActive Training World Running Events, starting: 04th March, 2018
- Upcoming EventsHerts Phoenix Athletic Club is holding an Open Meeting at Gosling Sports Park on Good Friday30th March, 2018
- Upcoming EventsHatfield parkrun having worldwide impact! The Ellenbrook Fields, Hatfield, parkrun will celebrate its centenary – 100 events – Saturday 7th April07th April, 2018
- Upcoming EventsThe Welwyn 10k and Fun Run29th June, 2018