October is Workplace Wellbeing Month
Link to Herts Year of Physical Activity Workplace Wellbeing newsletter
All activities are being promoted on social media. Follow us on Twitter and Facebook to find out about events and activities taking place near you.
If you’re a sports club or organisation that runs sport or physical activity sessions and wants to promote your events and activities, please get in touch with us.
The initiative supports Hertfordshire's Year of Physical Activity, which is about getting people out and active, and coincides with Love Parks Week.
From 1st January, 2018 will be designated the ‘Hertfordshire Year of Physical Activity’ and will see a number of organisations from both in and out of the sporting arena working together in support of making Hertfordshire the most active county.
Hertfordshire’s Year of Physical Activity
Driven by the Hertfordshire County Council and Herts Sports Partnership, the campaign builds on previous ‘Years of’ which have already taken place for cycling, walking, mental health and volunteering. Approximately one in every five adults in Hertfordshire currently does less than thirty minutes of activity per week, and so it is hoped that the opportunities for participating in large scale events will help to improve this statistic. For more information click here .
- Upcoming EventsHerts Health Walks 2018; starting - 01st March, 2018
- Upcoming EventsActive Training World Running Events, starting: 04th March, 2018
- Upcoming EventsHertfordshire Year of Physical Activity 2018: October is 'Workplace Wellbeing ' Month01st July, 2018
- Upcoming EventsWGC Centenary Foundation Public Meeting - Tuesday 6 November, at Christchurch Baptist Church 20 Tewin Road Welwyn Garden City AL7 1BW 7.00 for 7.30 – 06th November, 2018
- Upcoming EventsHertfordshire Service to Sport Awards27th November, 2018