Below are the current news stories at Welwyn Hatfield Sports and Physical Activity Alliance.
Workforce Development Grants
Welwyn Hatfield Borough Council is offering Sports Clubs in Welwyn Hatfield the opportunity to apply for Workforce Development Grants of up to £150 per club. The aim of the grants is to help upskill your coaching workforce and volunteers during the month of February including Herts Coach Education Week 2018 which takes place between the 10th and 18th of February. For more information and how to apply download this document.
- Coming eventsHertfordshire Year of Physical Activity 2018: May - Walking Month01st January, 2018
- Coming eventsHerts Health Walks 2018; starting - 01st March, 2018
- Coming eventsActive Training World Running Events, starting: 04th March, 2018
- Coming eventsGet Active, Have Fun, Play Bowls, Various Open Days, Starting 22nd April, 2018
- Coming eventsIt's Never too Late to be Active!02nd May, 2018
- Coming eventsHerts Year of Physical Activity Volunteer Champion Workshops - Free sessions in WH23rd May, 2018
- Coming eventsWelwyn Garden Healthfest, 11am - 3pm, 16 June 201816th June, 2018
- Coming eventsThis Girl Can in Herts: Monday 18 - Sunday 24 June 2018.18th June, 2018
- Coming eventsThe Welwyn 10k and Fun Run24th June, 2018