Below are the current news stories at Welwyn Hatfield Sports and Physical Activity Alliance.
Workforce Development Grants
Welwyn Hatfield Borough Council is offering Sports Clubs in Welwyn Hatfield the opportunity to apply for Workforce Development Grants of up to £150 per club. The aim of the grants is to help upskill your coaching workforce and volunteers during the month of February including Herts Coach Education Week 2018 which takes place between the 10th and 18th of February. For more information and how to apply download this document.
- Coming eventsHertfordshire Year of Physical Activity 2018: March, Young People month01st January, 2018
- Coming eventsHerts Health Walks 201801st March, 2018
- Coming eventsActive Training World Running Events, starting: 04th March, 2018
- Coming eventsHerts Phoenix Athletic Club is holding an Open Meeting at Gosling Sports Park on Good Friday30th March, 2018
- Coming eventsHatfield parkrun having worldwide impact! The Ellenbrook Fields, Hatfield, parkrun will celebrate its centenary – 100 events – Saturday 7th April07th April, 2018
- Coming eventsThe Welwyn 10k and Fun Run29th June, 2018