WHSPAA at WGC Libary's 'Herts Health for All'
WHSPAA members promoted local sports clubs, organsations and activities to library visitors at Herts Health for All event Tuesday 16th February.
L-R: David Grant, WHSPAA vice-chairman, Gill Bartlett, Comets Junior Badminton Club, Rosemary Basden, Hatfield Town Fc, and Dave Bartlett, WHSPAA Chairman.
There was a steady flow of visitors with a range of interests throughout the day with more than 30 leaflets and and a similar numebr of WHSPAA newsletters taken.
There were also First Aid and Resuscitation demonstrations as well stalls on Health Eating and Volunteering - even the Hatfield Welwyn Community choir sang with some physical activities and got people joining in!
- Upcoming EventsHertfordshire Year of Physical Activity 2018: April Older People's Month01st January, 2018
- Upcoming EventsHerts Health Walks 2018; starting - 01st March, 2018
- Upcoming EventsActive Training World Running Events, starting: 04th March, 2018
- Upcoming EventsGet Active, Have Fun, Play Bowls, Various Open Days, Starting 22nd April, 2018
- Upcoming EventsHatfield Walking Festival 14 – 20 May 201814th May, 2018
- Upcoming EventsThe Welwyn 10k and Fun Run24th June, 2018