Welwyn 2K and 10K were a great success for all ages
The sun shone and hundreds of participants decended on Singlers Marsh on Sunday 26th June for either the 10k Run or 2k Fun Run.
The 2k had all ages and abilities - some needed a bit more help than others!
It was not too hot, but quite humid. After leaving the field the 10k runners faced the long gruelling Whitehill out of Welwyn.
Thanks to all the participants and the organisers, particularly Garden City Runners and Welwyn Parish Festival Committee.
- Upcoming EventsHertfordshire Year of Physical Activity 2018: April Older People's Month01st January, 2018
- Upcoming EventsHerts Health Walks 2018; starting - 01st March, 2018
- Upcoming EventsActive Training World Running Events, starting: 04th March, 2018
- Upcoming EventsGet Active, Have Fun, Play Bowls, Various Open Days, Starting 22nd April, 2018
- Upcoming EventsHatfield Walking Festival 14 – 20 May 201814th May, 2018
- Upcoming EventsThe Welwyn 10k and Fun Run24th June, 2018