Gill Bartlett, Comets Junior Badminton Club, on the WHSPAA-HSP stall helped visitors find a club (from the 160 on the WHSPAA website) or an activity (e.g., that our sports facilities provide) that they were interested in.
Davina Gutteridge, Health and Wellness coach, here with Gill was very interested in everything WHSPAA does.
Davina provided a Zumba session later in the day.
Child UK coaches provided a continual stream of different activities for all ages, including football, dodegball, volleyball and here, Ultimate frisbee.
The climbing wall was popular with those with a head for heights.
See more photos from the event on Flickr: https://goo.gl/9ZfPdx and a videoclip on YouTube:
Thanks to everyone who came, all stall-holders and organisers, particularly overall organiser, Sally Pollitt, who made the day such a success.
- Upcoming EventsHertfordshire Year of Physical Activity 2018: April Older People's Month01st January, 2018
- Upcoming EventsHerts Health Walks 2018; starting - 01st March, 2018
- Upcoming EventsActive Training World Running Events, starting: 04th March, 2018
- Upcoming EventsGet Active, Have Fun, Play Bowls, Various Open Days, Starting 22nd April, 2018
- Upcoming EventsHatfield Walking Festival 14 – 20 May 201814th May, 2018
- Upcoming EventsThe Welwyn 10k and Fun Run24th June, 2018