Hatfield Health Feast Brought in the Crowds
This sunny Saturday event in White Lion Square had 27 stalls and lots of activities provided in a relaxed environment where the public could speak with local specialists and have a go at the ever changing activities.
Child UK provided a different activity every half hour.
Julie Smith from ‘Fitsteps’ provided Zumba.
Purple star danced and sang.
Of the 27 stalls, examples included WH BC’s ‘This Girl Can’ 3- 10 Oct, see details on www.welhat.gov.uk/thisgirlcan
WH BC Public Health
- Upcoming EventsHertfordshire Year of Physical Activity 2018: April Older People's Month01st January, 2018
- Upcoming EventsHerts Health Walks 2018; starting - 01st March, 2018
- Upcoming EventsActive Training World Running Events, starting: 04th March, 2018
- Upcoming EventsGet Active, Have Fun, Play Bowls, Various Open Days, Starting 22nd April, 2018
- Upcoming EventsHatfield Walking Festival 14 – 20 May 201814th May, 2018
- Upcoming EventsThe Welwyn 10k and Fun Run24th June, 2018