Hatfield Healthfest has been going for 3 years now but this one was the biggest and best
As well as the 27 stalls there were demonstrations on the stage of I Liq Chuan, Feel Good Singing Group, Hatfield Welwyn Community Choir, Yoga, Circle Dance Group, FK Dance Academy, Fit 4 Less Demo and Rythmix Academy of Dance. There was also many opportunities to have ago, including smoothie bike and seated exercise (with Suzina Blackman) on the WHSPAA stall.
The WHSPAA stall promoted all 190 clubs on the website and our partner organisations: it was manned by Kumiko and WHSPAA Vice-chairman Dave Bartlett.
Thanks to the thousands who came, the stall holders, those who provided the excellent demonstrations, WH BC and partners and to Healthfest coordinator, Lester Vaughan.
- Upcoming EventsHertfordshire Year of Physical Activity 2018: June, Bike and 'This Girl Can' Month01st January, 2018
- Upcoming EventsHerts Health Walks 2018; starting - 01st March, 2018
- Upcoming EventsActive Training World Running Events, starting: 04th March, 2018
- Upcoming EventsGet Active, Have Fun, Play Bowls, Various Open Days, Starting 22nd April, 2018
- Upcoming EventsIt's Never too Late to be Active!02nd May, 2018
- Upcoming EventsThis Girl Can in Herts: Monday 18 - Sunday 24 June 2018.18th June, 2018
- Upcoming EventsThe Welwyn 10k and Fun Run24th June, 2018