Many people braved the weather, enjoyed the Purple Stars performances (see below) and spoke to the many stall-holders about aspects of healthy living.
See many more photos on Flickr:
Our WHSPAA stall (manned by Kumiko and Dave Bartlett) had several visitors interested in the sports clubs and sports centre sessions in the borough.
The list of stall-holders are shown below.
Thanks to Rachel Richardson, and WH BC team, all the stallholders and, particularly, the many people who came and made it a success.
Herts Wise Dementia Support
- Upcoming EventsHerts Health Walks 2018; starting - 01st March, 2018
- Upcoming EventsActive Training World Running Events, starting: 04th March, 2018
- Upcoming EventsHertfordshire Year of Physical Activity 2018: October is 'Workplace Wellbeing ' Month01st July, 2018
- Upcoming EventsWGC Centenary Foundation Public Meeting - Tuesday 6 November, at Christchurch Baptist Church 20 Tewin Road Welwyn Garden City AL7 1BW 7.00 for 7.30 – 06th November, 2018
- Upcoming EventsHertfordshire Service to Sport Awards27th November, 2018