Information related to Physical Exercise
The Ageing Process and Health (Parliament Office of Science and Technology, Feb 2018)
Physical Activity recomendations from NHS
as an interesting 1-page infographic
Find out your Heart age on NHS site
Public Health England summary recommendations for WH 2017 'Local priorities include reducing obesity and increasing physical activity in adults, reducing smoking, and helping the growing older population maintain their health.' See PHE Health profile for WH
Active10 - how to get 10 minutes brisk activity into your day, by the NHS. As seen on TV - Includes link to app. Click here
Enjoy Hertfordshire’s Parks
The new ParksHerts website provides information about our parks, including maps of walking and cycling routes, activity trails, historical and wildlife guides, events and park facilities.
Health Walks in Hertfordshire - New!
- Upcoming EventsHertfordshire Year of Physical Activity 2018: March, Young People month01st January, 2018
- Upcoming EventsHerts Health Walks 201801st March, 2018
- Upcoming EventsActive Training World Running Events, starting: 04th March, 2018
- Upcoming EventsHerts Phoenix Athletic Club is holding an Open Meeting at Gosling Sports Park on Good Friday30th March, 2018
- Upcoming EventsHatfield parkrun having worldwide impact! The Ellenbrook Fields, Hatfield, parkrun will celebrate its centenary – 100 events – Saturday 7th April07th April, 2018
- Upcoming EventsThe Welwyn 10k and Fun Run29th June, 2018